We closed on our house on Thursday night! We are so excited to finally have a house of our own. It already feels like home when I am there. Last night we started doing some of the renovations and I picked up Jim n Nicks for all of us to eat for dinner. It was a nice first meal at our new house even if we were eating off tailgating table and chairs. While we cant move in just yet because of the work we are doing, I know it will be worth it when it is complete. I just hope it does not end up taking too long or costing way more than we are planning for! Kevin managed to get a lot accomplished with the help of his parents last night and they are already back at work again this morning. Maybe tomorrow we will start painting???
Congrats! Can't wait to see the house soon!! :)
ReplyDelete