1. Henley Thurber (Kevin's cousin's little girl). She will be 1 Feb 16th! See this sweet smile? Every time we are around her she is like this! Such a sweetheart!
2. Cooper Wade. He was so happy and smiling the whole time I was with him, but every time I got out my camera he stopped smiling to examine my camera. There are lots of cute smiley picts of him on Volree's blog though!
Before Christmas I was lucky enough to get to babysit for these two precious babies in the same week. One is Fran's little girl, Henley and the other is Volree's little boy, Cooper. They were both so sweet the whole time I was with them. I just hope Brooks is half as good (and cute) as these two!
Sorry this post is very old, but I finally got the pictures off my camera yesterday and these two are too cute not to include on my blog. We lost our charger somewhere between here and Doha and since we bought our camera in Hong Kong none of the chargers I could find in the stores were compatible with it. Thanks to the Internet though we finally found one!


No comments:
Post a Comment