Monday, January 11, 2010

Holiday Recap

1. Stacey, me, and Jennifer in our towel wraps from Mrs. Miller
2. All the girls trying to figure out Becca's Barbie laptop.
3. Miller saying "ye haw" with his cowboy hat!
4. Lala and Grandaddy
5. Cole excited to open his gifts!
6. Christmas at the Brooks house
7. Me and Kev opening up our presents
8. Me and Jenn with Brooks and his cousin in our bellys.
9. The parents to be!

10. Me with my sweet Dad at the Iron Bowl.
11. Kevin, Stephen, Uncle Steve, and me tailgating. So happy to be in AU!


Wow, this holiday season flew by. Kevin and I were so busy the whole time we barely had time to think. After Thanksgiving and the Iron Bowl Kevin flew back to Doha for three weeks to finish up things with CB&I and I stayed here to finish my semester in school and finish my Christmas shopping. Then as soon as Kevin landed we started house and car shopping. We managed to buy me a mommy car (Ford Edge) and put a contract on a house all before the new year. So now as long as everything goes as planned, we will close on our house Jan 28th. We are really excited and can't wait to finally have a place that is ours! Kevin also started his new job with Southern Nuclear last week and seems to be enjoying it so far. I am also loving his new job because they are allowing him to do flex days where he will have every other Friday off. This is just surreal to me because I am used to Kevin working 6 - 10 hour days at the minimum (Sat-Thurs). So going from one day off a week with him to having pretty much three days off with him is way more than I could have hoped for. I am so excited he will be home more to spend time with me and of course Brooks once he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment