Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooks & Papa

Brooks was born yesterday, February 4th at 12:19 am! He was 6 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. He is so sweet and we just love him so much already. Feb 4 is also my dad's birthday, so I think it is very special that he shares his birthday with his grandfather! Here are some pictures, sorry it has taken me so long to get them up!

1. Michael Brooks Miller

2. Aunt Jenn came to meet him!
3. Brooks getting his first bath
5. Brooks with Grandmommy & Granddaddy, Nana & Papa
6. Granddaddy holding Brooks for the first time
7. My mom is now a Nana!
8. My dad (now Papa) got to be the first grand parent to hold him since it was his birthday too!
9. We are such proud parents
10. Kevin holding Brooks for the first time
11. Brooks not long after he was born
12. His first weigh in!

3 comments:

  1. He's so beautiful, and I'm so glad I got to meet him! You have a precious family and are a great Mommy already! Brooks is so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Glad you are doing well and have a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lauren, he is so precious! I am so thankful for his safe arrival. I hope you are recovering and getting into the swing of things. Brooks is such a lucky little boy to have you and Kevin as parents. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete