Saturday, September 5, 2009

We're having a BOY!

Okay so I am sure that you all know that Kevin and I are expecting our first child Feb 16th and that it is a BOY! We are so excited and cant wait to meet our tiny miracle in just a few months. I was looking at the ultrasounds we have had of this sweet boy and it just amazes me how quickly he is growing and developing. Anyway, I thought I would share some of the ultrasound pictures we have had so far!

Most recent ultrasound picture taken at 15 weeks. This one kind of scares me because he looks a little like an alien since you can see through his brain in the pic. But it also shows that it is developing like it should, so that makes me happy :)
By posting this pic I feel a little bit like I am violating him by showing you pictures of his parts, but this one shows we are having a BOY! It is a weird angle and is not a full profile pic. If you look towards the right of the picture you can see his two legs and then what makes him a boy in between :) This pic is also from our appointment at 15 weeks.
This picture was taken at 13 weeks. I love it because he actually looks like a baby here!

This picture is the first ultrasound I had done at 6 weeks! Yay we are having a baby!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment