Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memories

This afternoon I met some friends for lunch at Flip Burger, which was amazing, and then Andrea and I went to see Sex and The City 2. I know it has gotten some bad reviews, but I thought it was hilarious. I LOVED it. The only bad part about it is it made me miss theMiddle East. I have been a little homesick for there anyway because I really miss all the wonderful friends we made while living there. It makes me so sad to think that I don't know if or when we will see them again. And many of my friends were pregnant around the same time I was and we have all had our precious babies now and I have not met their babies and they have not met Brooks. I really hope that one day we can all get together again. Anyway I just wanted to dedicate this post to our wonderful friends who made our time in the Middle East so much fun and I truly hope that we can see each other again soon.

Here are some of the fun memories and great friends we had while living overseas. Sorry there are lots of pictures.



























No comments:

Post a Comment