Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween





I know it has been FOREVER since I have written on here, I have started a lot of other blog posts, I just need to finish them and then I'll post them. I have not had too much time to sit on here and catch up on the many many posts I have wanted to write, so I'll just start from now and catch up on the last few months as I can.

Brooks had a great Halloween weekend. On Friday night he went to Boo at the Zoo with Grandmommy & Granddaddy, Saturday he dressed up as a tiger to watch the Auburn game, and Sunday we met up with the Wades and Lakemans for a photo shoot of the kids. Volree took the pictures and did such a great job! Kristin and Volree have been such good friends of mine for a long time. It was really special for us to get all our kids together. I know they are going to be great friends too!

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these super cute babies!! Brooks is the cutest lion EVER!! I have got to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you need to submit Brooks' photo in that costume to a magazine. That is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete