Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last Dr. Appointment at Al Ahli

1. Me and Kevin with Dr. Stefan
2. This was in front of us on our way to lunch. Had to capture a picture. I doubt I will see this in Alabama!

Today was my last Dr's appointment before we leave Doha. Everything with Brooks looks great! He is measuring right on time and weighs approximately 2 pounds 1 ounce. It makes me happy he is over 2 pounds now! He was wiggling around a lot while we were having the ultrasound and it was so cute to watch. I am sad that today will probably be the last time we see him until he arrives in a few months! Maybe my Dr. in B'ham will want to do one too, but I am not counting on it. Also - I added a new belly pic today.

Kevin took off the day to go with me to my appointment. So we went out and had a great lunch at Paul's and then came home to pack some more. I am so glad the movers will be packing up pretty much everything. I feel like we have been packing forever already and we have not even done the big stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new belly pic! So sweet!! I'm sure it will be weird when you are here and going to another doctor, but won't be long. :)

    ReplyDelete